Fairdeal Fabrications Limited
For further information on how Allens can
help you manage, grow and sell your business,
contact us now on 0161 477 2636.
Join and follow us:
Allens was established by founding partner Richard Dawson in 1973. Working from offices in Stockport, he developed a thriving business.
We have constantly found that many businesses are with accountants who are either too small to cover all the important areas of financial advice or simply too big to care.
Our mission is to 'start where other accountants finish'. Over the years, we have discovered that we can make a massive difference to business welfare by really making the effort to fully understand both the client's business and the range of financial opportunities that can apply.
The Extra Mile...
Many accountancy firms just do what they have to do to stay within their agreed time and fee. So they fail to go the extra mile that can unearth the value that more than covers the cost of the annual fee. But at Allens we focus on value rather than time. Whatever it takes, we do.
We find that our approach can make a massive difference to our clients. For example:
• We saved £2.5m on a single tax planning assignment
• We’ve recovered over £1m in capital allowances and R&D tax relief for our clients
• It’s estimated that 96% of commercial property capital allowance entitlements aren’t claimed
• HMRC statistics show that only 0.38% of companies are making R&D claims
• We transformed large irrecoverable stock market losses into a recoverable tax loss claim by
the restructure of a franchise business
Unique Fee Guarantee:
How confident are we in our ability to unearth the value in your business?
We’re so confident that we’ll deliver great value that we offer our unique fee guarantee.
If you’re not totally and utterly happy with our services, we will either refund the fee or accept
a portion of the agreed fee that fairly reflects your level of satisfaction.
So how do you standout in an increasingly commoditised environment?
People. Real people.
Real people who really do start where many accountants often finish.
Chartered Accountant and a Qualified Financial Adviser. My mission is to help businesses to survive, thrive, prosper and sell.
Paul has been at Allens since 1996 and is a Chartered Accountant, Chartered Tax Adviser and a Qualified Financial Adviser.
A Chartered Accountant who specialises in Tax planning for Owner Managed Businesses eg. Business structure, Profit extraction, business sales, retirement, Property tax.
CHARTERED FINANCIAL PLANNER/ACCOUNTANT
Nicola joined Allens in 2009 to head up the Wealth Managers department. She is a Chartered Financial Planner as well as being a Chartered Accountant.
Dean started at Allens April 2007. His specialist industries include Recruitment, Solicitors, Contractors, Insurance Brokers and Logistics. Allen’s resident expert in cloud accounting, Xero, FreeAgent and SageOne.
Helen has worked at Allen’s since 2007 and is AAT, ACA Qualified. A specialist in statutory accounts and accounts preparation.
Damien is a Chartered Accountant and manages payroll and compliance service for clients on all things PAYE.
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT & TAX ADVISOR
Paul has been at Allens since 2008 and is a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Advisor.
Training And Excellence:
At Allens, we are fully committed to training our people and as such, we don’t hire staff from other accountancy firms, we grow our own! We invest lots of time and money training our staff to be the best there is, at every stage.
Our home-grown directors are the best evidence of our success and commitment to our recruitment and training policies.
Our training philosophy
Allens’ training programme is designed to bring out the best in our people.
• Day to day training is provided from day one - the best way to train is ‘on the job’ and that is just what happens here at Allens. You will be provided with the full support of our Training Managers, whilst given the opportunity to learn the job in a live situation.
• We don’t believe that the only person capable of dealing effectively with our clients is the director that primarily deals with them; you will be given the freedom to make contact with clients and build relationships with them as you are completing the accounts work on their behalf.
• On each client’s job that you work on, you will have direct and regular contact with the appropriate Allens director and will be able to liaise with them as the work is done, through to reviewing the job and getting it completed.
• We are very proud of our record of progression available to all of our people. Five of Allens’ current directors are ‘home grown’, all having joined Allens straight from education and worked their way up through the business.
Supporting you to achieve your ambitions
In support of our internal training programme, we also provide full support to our people looking to become fully qualified Chartered Accountants:
• University graduates - we have been an accredited ‘Authorised Training Employer’ by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales for more than 20 years. As an Allens recruit, you will be given the full support of the firm whilst going through the training programme. This includes time at College, study days and support as you go through the exam process. We will sponsor you throughout the process and bear the full cost of you achieving your Chartered status.
• School leavers - if you have joined us from school, you will be given the opportunity to take the Association of Accounting Technician's (AAT) qualification. This is a foundation qualification to the full Chartered qualification noted above. You don’t need a degree to become a Chartered Accountant, we will support you through your AAT qualification and beyond.
So, why not give yourself the opportunity to join us, get our total support and begin to realise your full potential.
If you are interested in talking to us about joining our team, please send your C.V. to
Or, post it for Mike’s attention to: Allens Chartered Accountants, 123 Wellington Road South, Stockport, Cheshire, SK1 3TH
We look forward to hearing from you.
Allens are recruiting!
We have an exciting new graduate position available on our world class team.
Think you have what it takes?
Due to increased work load a new vacancy now exists for a bright and motivated Graduate wishing to work towards becoming a chartered accountant to do so within a supportive and progressive environment.
Reporting to the directors, the successful candidate will be involved in the preparation of company, partnership and sole trader accounts, audit and personal and business tax. Full study support towards the ACA qualification will be provided.
Applicants will need to have a Finance/Numerical-based degree (eg. Economics, Accounting, Maths); an outgoing and positive approach to work and the genuine desire to progress quickly in a challenging environment. Our clients are varied, covering broad spectrum of industries, and so the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to enable them to liaise at all levels within business.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, or mail them to:
Allens Chartered Accountants 123 Wellington Road South Stockport SK1 3T
Call our Head Office:
0161 477 2636
Allens Chartered Accountants
123 Wellington Road South, Stockport,
Cheshire, SK1 3TH
Tel: +44 (0) 161 477 2636
Fax: +44 (0) 161 474 7536
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
If you wish to receive regular updates from us, please click here
Proprietors: Allens Accountants Ltd.
Incorporated in England and Wales No. 4383314
© 2017 ALLENS ACCOUNTANTS LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.